I wasted my first 2 years at Ibrox, I had to make up for that

Lafferty is finally starting to look like a player now. Hes took his time getting there and should count himself fortunate given the vast amount of under par performances in his career.

I will be far more happier if he does his talking on the park and not in the papers.

If someone wants to interview him, I think it would only be reasonable for him to reply in a civilialised and professional manner.

I hope he keeps up this recent form and he's giving loads of interviews.

I am just happy he has realised what an arsehole he has been and is trying to change his ways. Some people are too arrogant to accept that they have done wrong.

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact he's said it all before. The first time he came out with it, I accepted it, and gave him credit for seeing himself as others have, and for fixing his head. He's done that now, and is playing much better than that poor spell he had a season or two ago. So he doesn't now need to repeat the earlier stuff. It's just a bit unnecessary and tabloid imo.

Indeed I was.

fair enough.....

we just had a great result against the tims and played the best football of the season in the 2nd half yet some still seem so negative, poor player performances etc, i've watched the game a few times and still don't see anyone who was poor or who didnt work their socks off to help us win easy in the end.

lafferty did a story in the paper and gets slagged by some also, i just don't see why again, he never said anything wrong that i can see.

I don't mind 'bad' words about our team or player/s if they deserve it, just don't understand it when we've played great and beat our biggest rivals very easily. :thup:

fair enough.....

we just had a great result against the tims and played the best football of the season in the 2nd half yet some still seem so negative, poor player performances etc

Not by me.......for a change.

lafferty did a story in the paper and gets slagged by some also, i just don't see why again, he never said anything wrong that i can see.

He's done it before so I can understanbd some fans concerns. He was interviewed by the press in the past and said the same things only to fuck up afterwards. I think the nut has been screwed this time though so hopefully he practices what he preaches and continues his fine run of form.