I wasted my first 2 years at Ibrox, I had to make up for that

Some people can't bear to hear a bad word against their beloved team. Others might say you're being realistic!

Eh? What realism? Who can't bear to hear a bad word about their team?

BTW Overly-criticising is not realism - never has been. Realism has far more of a chance when looking at both sides. Some people are bored with people needlessly moaning at everything all the time - which even goes as far as the attractiveness of Whyte's bird. How is suggesting someone not look for something else to moan at, not bearing to hear a bad word against your team?

Anyway, you're just jealous you've no dating Nicola Mimnagh.

Nicola Mimnagh is jealous she's not dating Doran Goian... ;)

I've supported Lafferty, then turned against him as he was not doing the business and only giving us negative headlines, all the bloody time. I was one that said he should be let go, but now I'm happy that I'm not the management and he's talking about signing an extention, and the management are talking about giving him one.

I also think he's entitled to say what he wants as many times as he wants.

He had a great game on Sunday, not only scoring his first 'official' goal against septic, but having one wrongly struck off, as well as two clear chances that we would have hoped he's done better with. I think Ally himself missed more than he scored, so I'm very, very happy with the guy.