The Champions v The BHEASTS

At £42 a ticket, I'll won't be going on the off-chance of getting a ticket outside the ground, even though I'd expect a good chance of getting one, I can't spend that much on a game that's on TV.

GF2 Ian place will be bouncing can't wait butterflies started just writing this.

GW corner for us,place will be jumping!!!.

I was actually contemplating going through to Glasgow on the Saturday night and staying at an Hotel,a wee night oot in Glesga,and a few prematch beers sound good.

GW corner for us,place will be jumping!!!.

I was actually contemplating going through to Glasgow on the Saturday night and staying at an Hotel,a wee night oot in Glesga,and a few prematch beers sound good.

Sounds like a plan don't know when the bus leaving but a few beers in the morning to calm the nerves a must at least that's what I tell the wife. The two boys first Septic game their all calm at the moment can't wait to see their faces when they get to the top of the stairs and they see the place on OF day.

Sounds like a plan don't know when the bus leaving but a few beers in the morning to calm the nerves a must at least that's what I tell the wife. The two boys first Septic game their all calm at the moment can't wait to see their faces when they get to the top of the stairs and they see the place on OF day.

Excellent mate,it will blow the wee men away,mind your camera it will be one for the album

These feckin early kick offs,spoils a good day out when you canny meet up for a wee prematch bevvy:mad:

Usually in the Corker before kick off but on Septic games the bus leaves just in time to get to Ibrox but have more time after in the pub mixed one to plenty of craic going on so there is. Unless we get beat then it's straight up the road with a curry.

These feckin early kick offs,spoils a good day out when you canny meet up for a wee prematch bevvy:mad:

Get a carry out Ian and start that at 7am. :thup:

These early kick offs are great for us in Asia, means we can spent the day in the bars with our shorts on then get ready for the game. But I'll be watching it in UK this weekend which is nice as I'll arrive at 10am and get in just in time for K/O, the folks better have a stack of tennents in for me. :drink: