Rangers Withdraw Cooperation With ET, Herald and Sunday Herald

Give up with our support we get hammered in the press day after day you all cry for us to fight back and when we do you don't like it, " it's not the Rangers way" get a F#*cking grip the lot of you.

Me thinks too many of our support are way to quick to back the yahoo agenda against us before backing the club hang your heads in shame.

Sorry, moving house , no broadband ,right as far as I am aware the Herald was told by the most senior of sources that this bill was being paid yesterday and that the only slight issue was over some expenses , the Herald refused to accept this and ran the story anyway .

Paul Watson who is both a partner of the Law firm , is also a director in Media house our pr company , there is far too much going on behind the scenes here and why SDM is getting involved by calling newspapers is beyond me.

Bain is also trying to muddy the waters even further , the whole thing is a mess.

What a lot of fecking nonsense this is. Rangers FC are not going to go to the wall, it will never happen and what buisnessmen get up to in their lust for money has no interest for me at all. We will win the title this season as we now have something to fight against, namely all this bull from asrehole.story seeking journos.

What a lot of fecking nonsense this is. Rangers FC are not going to go to the wall, it will never happen and what buisnessmen get up to in their lust for money has no interest for me at all. We will win the title this season as we now have something to fight against, namely all this bull from asrehole.story seeking journos.

More like it Dutchy that's the spirit.

Which part was lies?

Had we paid the cash when the story was printed?

The fears of insolvency a load of crap, added on to make the club look bad and lapped up by the yahoo media.

And the general thread of the story was we couldn't pay not wouldn't when they knew all a long the money was on it's way, gets me angry don't know about you.

Edited by GovanAllan