A proposition - Graham Spiers just isn't that bright!

Guest John1872

According to sources of FF, said journalist has been booted from Ibrox / Murray Park today and was not allowed to take part in Craig Whyte's press conference.

If that's true just made my year wonder what he will twitter now think his quote was they wouldn't dare ban me.

Deserves a thread all it's own.

According to sources of FF, said journalist has been booted from Ibrox / Murray Park today and was not allowed to take part in Craig Whyte's press conference.

Aye,I read that as well,I really hope it's true but there is no confirmation yet??.

As much as I'd like him out of Ibrox, if he were to be banned, that would just give him plenty of more copy to spew his venom about us.

Then again, by banning him it shows we're not taking anyone's shit and maybe his employers will consider him a liability, what with his obssessions.

if we ban him from ibrox and he loses his job at the herald then he will find it very difficult to find a new job.

ban him i say!

Ain't he working for the Scottish sports team of The Times? The one with the low circulation figures, as TomCommentator would put it.