Scotland v Lithuania, Euro 2012 Group I qualifier

And hear we didn't want him to play.

To be fair it was more to do with his injury that some guys were questioning him playing.

The Heid is playing well for them!!!!!,everytime he has the ball they look dangerous

Not for a long time have I had so much bad luck. Then again, considering it was to watch Scotland, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing.

On Saturday, I missed the seeing the game because the pub I went into was changing their provider from Sky to Aljazeria. No picture were available. Tonight, the first thing the barman said to me when I enter a diffirent bar was that his Sky was down.

Thank fuck, after years about our shit national team, I have very little interest in their goings on.

I used to see us playing in World Cups. Get the fuck rid of Leaving, and give Strachen a chance, at least he knows how to win things.

knew Fletcher would miss the penalty, never seen him take one in his life.

I can't understand why he took it. To me it says that the manager hadn't sorted out a list of penalty takers and that's not acceptable. 1st choice penalty taker should have been a player who's used to taking them at club level, so first choice should have been either Goodwillie or Whittaker IMO.

Fletcher far too casual for the penalty. He's an over rated player anyway, as good as Alex Ferguson is Ive never seen what he see's in Fletcher. He would fit into a team like Sunderland.

It was pretty dire to watch. Agree with earlier poster going to Liechtenstein isnt a easy trip at all. Even if we win that game Spain could play their 2nd team and if they perform we wont get a touch of the ball in the final 3rd.

Walter Smith or Strachan is they way forward to qualify for Brazil 2014, especially considering the kind group we have been drawn into.