Ex-Ger doing well in the Champions league

I thought I saw his name on the scoresheet in one of the qualifiers with Genk

On the UEFA site it says he has played 4 games and scored 1 but I am not sure if that is for Genk or all his games for all his teams

On the UEFA site it says he has played 4 games and scored 1 but I am not sure if that is for Genk or all his games for all his teams

I'd say its this season. He seems to be considered a valuable player as he has won fans player awards at Genk, according to Wiki.

A player with loads of talent, should have got back in the team after his spell out especially when he showed the right attitude by going up to Forfar away on a Tuesday night.

Considering half the duds we have seen Buffel would have been a wonderful player to have. A bit like Ortiz and others he found it tricky to adapt to the 'punk and kick high ball SPL'

A player with loads of talent, should have got back in the team after his spell out especially when he showed the right attitude by going up to Forfar away on a Tuesday night.

Considering half the duds we have seen Buffel would have been a wonderful player to have. A bit like Ortiz and others he found it tricky to adapt to the 'punk and kick high ball SPL'

He was an employee of Rangers and a professional footballer, of course he should've gone up to Forfar to play. I'd expect nothing less from a Rangers player. Why do you think he deserves singled out for playing that night?

Buffel maybe had the talent but he never showed it for us. His game and physical toughness was suited to the Scottish game.

He was an employee of Rangers and a professional footballer, of course he should've gone up to Forfar to play. I'd expect nothing less from a Rangers player. Why do you think he deserves singled out for playing that night?

Buffel maybe had the talent but he never showed it for us. His game and physical toughness was suited to the Scottish game.

Because players in the past have just sat back and would have pulled out of such games, yet he was trying his upmost to get back into the first team but giving 100% in such games....that game was just an example of him at the time putting in the effort rather than slacking which plenty players have done in the past. FFS barry Ferguson refused to train in the afternoons under PLG.