Matt McKay interview coming up soon

I saw him play against Wales last month and he looked very good, a confident passer, he was on the left but came inside a lot, liked to run with the ball and good at getting back to defend, not scared to tackle, never really stopped running and looked like he covered more ground that anyone else. If he plays anything like that form I think we have a very good player indeed.

I saw him play against Wales last month and he looked very good, a confident passer, he was on the left but came inside a lot, liked to run with the ball and good at getting back to defend, not scared to tackle, never really stopped running and looked like he covered more ground that anyone else. If he plays anything like that form I think we have a very good player indeed.

What the fuck do you know about a player?

:tongue:

Last piece I read from down under was he was a really slow burner never showed that much just your average squad player until three years ago when he really came into form and has been going from strength to strength ever since could be the reason he's still in Oz nothing special doesn't get you player of the year.

you been on that red wine i gave you :drink::flash:

HA!HA!,just saying mate,why should we listen to you?,or any other fan,when we have it on good authority he is a decent player

Aye,your red wine was braw mate,on different stuff tonight:whistle::devil:

Gav's mate has a differing opinion to mine. He is also a Bear who has been working a bit between here and australia and watching a lot of the Aussie league. He was delighted when we signed McKay and says he is Brisbane's best player and will be a cracking signing for Gers.

Gav's mate has a differing opinion to mine. He is also a Bear who has been working a bit between here and australia and watching a lot of the Aussie league. He was delighted when we signed McKay and says he is Brisbane's best player and will be a cracking signing for Gers.

I believe your mate ;)