Tommorows back page of the Daily Rhebel:

Cheers for that mate.

The first thing that I notice is the BIG picture and headlline is negative for Rangers and the wee bit at the side regarding 5 more signings is positive!!!

Or is that just me being paranoid???

Cheers for that mate.

The first thing that I notice is the BIG picture and headlline is negative for Rangers and the wee bit at the side regarding 5 more signings is positive!!!

Or is that just me being paranoid???

No, you aren't paranoid. That's what's there, but I can't help wondering why the Larsson shite is the main sport story when we, the Champions, are playing Hearts in the first football game in the UK. You'd think the Rangers v Hearts game would be the main story! Usual shit-stirring bollocks from the bhoys in the press trying to upset Rangers before a massive game.

It is just an eye catching headline to attract all their timmy friends....big picture, instantly recognisable former player, few big words.

Similar to how schools teach small children how to read.

Very poor and lazy on all fronts, especially on the day the new season begins.

This "paper" gets "wurser and wurser" (probable language used by most of their readership)

Here's the article -

Henrik Larsson: I'll help Malmo overcome Rangers for the good of Swedish football

Jul 23 2011 Scott Mcdermott

CELTIC legend Henrik Larsson has promised Malmo he'll do everything in his power to help them knock Rangers out of the Champions League.

The former scourge of the Gers has revealed he will help out the Swedish side's boss Rikard Norling ahead of Tuesday night's third qualifying round, first-leg tie at Ibrox.

Despite being a Helsingborgs fan - Malmo's biggest rivals - Larsson knows a win for the Swedes will boost the game in his homeland.

The former striker spent seven incredible years at Parkhead and bagged 15 goals against the Light Blues.

And now Larsson - manager of Landskrona Bois - believes he can contribute to Rangers' downfall again in midweek.

Norling has admitted he also plans to seek advice from current Celtic No.2 Johan Mjallby and centre-back Daniel Majstorovic before facing Gers.

And the man Hoops fans called the 'King of Kings' is willing to put local rivalry aside to assist his countrymen.

He said: "I'm helping Malmo for the good of Swedish football. I have to put any rivalries between Helsingborgs and Malmo aside.

"I want to stress that I am doing this for Swedish football's sake - not for Malmo.

"If I can help Malmo in any way, it is a positive thing for football in this country.

"We can't be narrow-minded because the more teams we get in Europe, the easier it becomes for the other teams."

Larsson has already spoken to Norling about how Rangers may approach the Champions League clash in midweek.

And he's also sought opinions of friends still living in Scotland in a bid to help the Swedes pull off a shock and reach the play-offs by dumping the Ibrox men.

He added: "I think I can help Malmo. Rikard has asked me some questions about Rangers and I answered the best I could."