an intresting fact

.... For the Boo Boys

In Le Guen's first season at Lyon he lost 3 and drew 3 games in his first 12 matches. We all know where he took Lyon to then.

Le Guen replaced Jacques Santini as manager of Olympique Lyonnais in 2002 after they captured their first league title. Le Guen experienced a grim start to his managerial career at Lyon, winning only 3 games of the first 9, but eventually took Lyon to a further three consecutive championships and reached the UEFA Champions League final. He resigned from his position at Lyon on May 9, 2005, the day after the club won their fourth consecutive Ligue 1 championship. He was replaced by G�©rard Houllier.

You'll never guess what his record is in the first 12 games for us........

Stats like this are so pointless it's untrue.

Wouldnt say that. Its merely a point that he needs time so settle in and get things going, its still only October just now and we cant compare last year to this year as Eck had his own squad in place and had been there for 4 years. As ive said repeatedly lets wait until at least February before comments on Le Guen.

Wouldnt say that. Its merely a point that he needs time so settle in and get things going, its still only October just now and we cant compare last year to this year as Eck had his own squad in place and had been there for 4 years. As ive said repeatedly lets wait until at least February before comments on Le Guen.

I would make that the end of the season. If he has turned things round and an improvement is visable that gives us hope for next season then i will rest a little easier. He certainly isn't filling me with confidence at the moment. I don't know what he is at the moment a good disciplinarian or a bullheaded arrogant man. I am starting to wonder if he has\or can have the players on his side at the moment. I have faith in him but i must admit there are a few seeds of doubt starting appear. Oh ye of little faith!

I would make that the end of the season. If he has turned things round and an improvement is visable that gives us hope for next season then i will rest a little easier. He certainly isn't filling me with confidence at the moment. I don't know what he is at the moment a good disciplinarian or a bullheaded arrogant man. I am starting to wonder if he has\or can have the players on his side at the moment. I have faith in him but i must admit there are a few seeds of doubt starting appear. Oh ye of little faith!

Arrogance is in the French nature, trust me I worked with a few of them and Ive been there 4 or 5 times and it doesnt matter if they are a train ticket officer or Arsene Wenger they believe they are perfectionists. Im not saying they are bad people tho.

However Le Guen will still get the chance to get things right and rightly so!