Who have Celtic actually signed?

We haven't replaced Weiss at all.

I would think Weiss was a bit overated by Gers fans imo, what did he do for us? One fly pass to Jella at Hampden...that's it. I reckon he wont be sorely missed, and if we need to replace him it shouldn't be too much bother.

I would think Weiss was a bit overated by Gers fans imo, what did he do for us? One fly pass to Jella at Hampden...that's it. I reckon he wont be sorely missed, and if we need to replace him it shouldn't be too much bother.

5 goals 9 assists not good enough for you?

Guest Dutchy

I'd have thought Greg wylde was the natural replacement for Weiss. OK, he's inexperienced and inconsisstant. Just like Weiss, I'd say.

I reckon we'll get players in, it's just leaving it all too late, again, IMO.

5 goals 9 assists not good enough for you?

That's 5 goals and 9 assists just in the SPL even although he only played in 21 of our 38 SPL games. That level of contribution even just statistically for those 21 games is extremely good, but we should also consider how well Weiss got on with the other players and how much his talents might have influenced others. Even although he only played in 21 league games I actually don't think we'd have won the league again last season if we hadn't had him. He's not the only player I'd say that about, but he's one of them.

Guest Dutchy

I do think Weiss had an influence, that's for sure, but there seems to be little, or no chance of getting him on loan again, nor buying him. It's best to forget any chance of his returning as even his manager has explicitly stated that he doesn't want him loaned out to a 'lower' league, such as the SPL.

Even if he wants to come back himself.

There may be things going on in the background and things can change in football, but I'd work on the basis that we won't be seeing him in a Rangers shirt again.

I thought Weiss was terrific. Players cant be like Maradona every week and will have the odd quiet game. But for a right winger he did very well for us on the left and Id be delighted to see him back.

Speaking of Weiss.... he is my 6 yr old son's idol. He loves the way Weiss plays and even got "a haircut like Weiss". His boots are the same model as the ones Weiss wears....

So just imagine how excited he will be when he finds out I just won an auction for a pair of signed Vladimir Weiss boots, the ones he wore against Man Utd & Valencia in the CL and also the ones he scored his 1st Gers goal with against Motherwell.

He is going to be sooooo happy with his pops.

Speaking of Weiss.... he is my 6 yr old son's idol. He loves the way Weiss plays and even got "a haircut like Weiss". His boots are the same model as the ones Weiss wears....

So just imagine how excited he will be when he finds out I just won an auction for a pair of signed Vladimir Weiss boots, the ones he wore against Man Utd & Valencia in the CL and also the ones he scored his 1st Gers goal with against Motherwell.

He is going to be sooooo happy with his pops.

You could raise a lot of money for charity if you auctioned them again:boogie:

You could raise a lot of money for charity if you auctioned them again:boogie:

I could Ian.... but this is one gift that I wouldnt be able to forgive myself if I didnt give it to the wee fella. He would be devastated to know I got Weiss's boots and then re-auctioned them for charity. Actually, the cool thing about this auction site is that the auction proceeds go to various charities anyway !!

Bloody things cost me a ton of money, so much he may have to WEAR the boots when he is older..... McGregor's gloves that he wore at Old Trafford this season went for 510 quid !!!