Big year for the 'youngsters'

This upcoming season is a big one for a few of the younger players in the squad who have broken into the first team.

Wondered which player(s) fellow bears are most looking forward to between:

Jamie Ness

Kyle Hutton

Gregg Wylde

John Fleck

For me the first 3 were all very impressive when featured last season.

Ness - made his mark with a wonder strike in the OF game but had some fine performances around that game.

Hutton - I felt he could have played a lot more especially when Edu was giving us torture for 8 or 9 games. I personally feel he could be the pick of the bunch.

Wylde - Has a lot in his locker on the left. Good pace and drive and not afraid to whip in a cross, just needs to get the crossing more accurate, and now he has to big targets to reach in Jelavic and Lafferty.

Fleck - Been on the scene for few years now and bar his first few games he hasnt kicked on. If anything he has went backwards. He might get a new lease of freedom under McCoist. Hasnt helped he was played out of position.

There are others like Shinnie, Loy, Little, McMillan and that kid Davie Weir but Ive barely seen them. Good things were being said about Hemmings last season also, so interesting to see if he is another option. Id certainly like to see him upfront ahead of the returning Beattie.

Gazza8 just posting on other thread Fleck might be out on loan to Motherwell.

He's never got off the ground as it stands. Just hope he isnt another Burke who flattered to deceive. I do think he has potential though but needs a run in a good position.