Bougherra to stay on?

Thought this was worth its own thread.

According to the Sunday Mail, apparently, Bougherra has told them he may play out the final year of his contract so he gets CL football.

How do you all feel about this?

Thought this was worth its own thread.

According to the Sunday Mail, apparently, Bougherra has told them he may play out the final year of his contract so he gets CL football.

How do you all feel about this?

I think I would rather see him go tbh,but then we would need a replacement sooner,we have CL football early in the season so that is more vital to the club than selling him on for a profit,if he plays well then fine but he will feel the wrath of the fans if he starts fucking about.Not much we can do or say about it.

Guest Dutchy

I would prefer him to go now, but as no-one seems to want him, other than that buying his own contract out piss, the only hope I have that he will at least have a stonker of a season to up interest in himself and help us in Europe and to 4iar, before fecking off for nought.

I would prefer him to go now, but as no-one seems to want him, other than that buying his own contract out piss, the only hope I have that he will at least have a stonker of a season to up interest in himself and help us in Europe and to 4iar, before fecking off for nought.

Good point Dutchy. Basically we need all the good players we've got just now, so if he wants to see out his contract then that can only be good for the fans, and as you say - he'll be giving it his all to stoke up interest in him