Good win for Scotland,sets up a good final against the ROI. MON THE SCOTLAND

TBH I forgot about the NI game in Feb that was part of this until they showed all the results after the game there.

Can see ROI winning this home nations comp. :(

TBH I forgot about the NI game in Feb that was part of this until they showed all the results after the game there.

Can see ROI winning this home nations comp. :(

Away you go man,Scotland to win no problem mate

Hope you're right. :D

Aye,doesn't matter if you don't support Scotland,although I do find it strange for those that don't,you would think everybody wants to see them do well

I know there is a lot of fans,Rangers fans,that are not interested in following Scotland but I'd like to know why?. If Scotland were one of the best International teams going and getting to quarter finals or semi finals or even finals of tournaments would they then become supporters of the National team?,and if so does that not make them glory hunters?,just wondering.

Guest Dutchy

Hello! Mr Happy here.

And why is Mr Happy happy, because Mr Happy got a correct score result tonigh at 18/1.

Pity about the shit crowd and I'm wondering why all these games seem to be palyed in the RoI as I'm still not convinced they are all that interested in the game of football. It was meant to replace the old Home Nations tourny, but you played a game away, then a game at home back then, the next year, you played the opposite. England decided not to become involved, so with the crowds that they're getting I don't see this taking off as a serious competition.