Very Very Pissed Off

Guest burnbankblue

Guest burnbankblue

Since this is my fav Gers site and unlike FF you can say what you like here id like to get a few things off my chest. The first is PLG is annoying me no end by droping McGregor especially when he was playing so well, add to the fact this crazy desicion cost us a point yesterday makes me even more angry. I really do think should he finish second this year then he has to go. The second point id like to make is that the fans who boo'ed yesterday have the right to, they pay there money and therefore have the right to critisise (spelling). In my opinion Leitezi should never play again hes a monkey of a keeper. The third point is that Murray should sell now if he isnt prepared to spend money, as this team needs money spent to get back to where they were.

Anyone claiming Le Guen should leave after one season is off their rocker.

One of the reasons our Club has been so successful over the years is that we very rarely change managers and have a great deal of stability most of the time.

I'm as pissed off as anyone about what we're like just now, but Le Guen needs time like anyone else.

Fine points mate but I disagree with the fact Le Guen should go if we finish 2nd.

It was never going to be a overnight job although most do expect it a bit quicker than next season. If you look at Sir Alex, he was 1 game away from the sack at Man Utd after 3 or 4 years, so these things can take time.

Letizi has me at unease being it goal. He doesnt even look like a keeper but the last he needs is his own fans against him. McGregor should have been in goal - no argument there, but we shouldnt boo our own players IMO. There are better ways to make our point known. I would much rather see Klos back in goal though, i think we'd see a massive difference if we had him back.

Guest burnbankblue

Gribz I remember reading an article ages ago with PLG claiming that Klos was for him the best GK at Rangers and when fit would come in for Letizi, I so hope this becomes reality next month or god help us!

Gribz I remember reading an article ages ago with PLG claiming that Klos was for him the best GK at Rangers and when fit would come in for Letizi, I so hope this becomes reality next month or god help us!

Well fingers crossed there mate. A few people think Klos' days are numbered but Im not so sure. I think Le Guen realises he has a world class keeper there and he would be crazy not to even give him a game.

Its obvious that our defence has been very shakey since Klos got injured and no coincidence IMO.

I would much rather see Klos back in goal though, i think we'd see a massive difference if we had him back.

But Gribz, having Klos in goal only solves, potentially, ONE problem (letting goals in).

Where are we going to score the goals when the chances and the creativity has dried up ?

Sadly I don't think Klos will make a "massive" difference. One man does not make a team.

But Gribz, having Klos in goal only solves, potentially, ONE problem (letting goals in).

Where are we going to score the goals when the chances and the creativity has dried up ?

Sadly I don't think Klos will make a "massive" difference. One man does not make a team.

Yeah Craig, but as someone else said on a different thread Klos' saves earned up points. I think it also gives the defence confidence aswell as improving there play.

Yeah Craig, but as someone else said on a different thread Klos' saves earned up points. I think it also gives the defence confidence aswell as improving there play.

That is true - but McGregor's play has also saved us points this season.

If we can't SCORE goals then Klos will do no more than help us get a single point per game. Being 10 behind Celtic this early that is not enough.

Klos would perhaps give the defence confidence but improving their play requires them,not Klos, to be focussed and put in a solid shift.