Kiddyfiddlerstreet Timplosion - Final day scenario

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of.

I pray thee, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly tomorrow against those dirty Hun bastards Motherwell, and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity.

I plead thee on bended knee to bring strength and stalwartness to the bodies of Kilmarnock in their trials against the evil hordes of Hundom, whom would blacken the sky and take solace in demon drudgery.

I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favour, and I will never cease to honor thee as a special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.

Amen

Are they nervous or what?

It's simple for me. I've lost any notion we can win the title because there's no integrity at any club apart from our own.

Kilmarnock may as well not turn up tomorrow as they will provide no contest at all to Rangers, they will lie down and take one for the establishment.

Now most seasons that would bother me, but I can honestly say this season it won't.

Let Rangers take the title. I can tell you most people outside this country will say its a hollow victory given what the manager of Celtic has had to face this season.

Tomorrow is about our manager, about knowing that titles come and titles go, but we are Celtic, a family that no matter how much hatred and intimidation is thrown at us we will never ever desert each other.

As Neil said after he was attacked. " I don't walk alone."

You bet you don't Neil and tomorrow you'll have every Celtic fan in the world by your side. Title or not. We are all Neil Lennon.

What a lot of shit.Feel the pain!!!

MAH KA SHAUGH

14 May 2011, 11:57 PM

Don't know much about him personally but in tomorrows paper Kilmarnock player Craig Bryson says his team will definately be up for it..

"When I was at Clyde nobody expected us to beat the Celtic team with Roy Keane in it"

"Just last year nobody expected us to beat the Celtic team with Robbie Keane making hs debut"..

"You always want to play in the big games and they don't come any bigger than this. When a team visits your ground looking to win the championship then the last thing you want is for them to have a party"

As much as I want to, I simply don't believe them.

Kilmarnock need to have a long, hard look at themselves. Where else, but in the SPL would you find a team wanting to get beat in their own ground? The only other times are alleged match fixing.

I won't be holding my breath, but posts like Behans and Thats ma bhoy show that we care about Celtic, whatever the results on Sunday.

We are all Neil Lennon. Hail hail :thumbsup:

You have to laugh. Constantly deluded, always paranoid, often irrational and quite obviously retarded.

From pete's quote...... So Bryson says "we dont want Rangers to have a party, we will try to win" and then we get the Tim giving it "dont believe them, Killie should take a long hard look at themselves. Only in SPL woudl a team want to get beat on their own ground".

FFS, Bryson said Killie DONT WANT RANGERS TO WIN. Only in the paranoid world of Timmy could one somehow twist Bryson's words into making them come off as Killie lying down to us.

Should we also be accusing Hearts of wanting to get beat on Wednesday night ? FFS, get a grip you idiots - the SPL teams HATE BOTH sides of the OF. They dont want either of us to win the league - so Killie lying down to us isnt going to happen. Now, that said...... perhaps they will given that Killie lay down to Celtic in the 2003 decider.... Oops, nope, that was because the 'Tic were "pyooor brulliant n aw rat" that day - whilst Dunfermiline obviously lay down to Rangers on the same day, because Rangers are incapable of putting 6 past anyone. And they actually think their club has integrity.

They certainly dont do irony.

I would say unbelievable - but this is Celtic fans we are talking about.

Let Rangers take the title. I can tell you most people outside this country will say its a hollow victory given what the manager of Celtic has had to face this season.

Tomorrow is about our manager, about knowing that titles come and titles go, but we are Celtic, a family that no matter how much hatred and intimidation is thrown at us we will never ever desert each other.

Balls. Football is primarily about winning trophies and no amount of pretending to be part of a down trodden comunity will change that.

And what the fuck is this "we are Neil Lennon" shit? It doesn't even make sense.

Edited by Super_Ally

Balls. Football is primarily about winning trophies and no amount of pretending to be part of a down trodden comunity will change that.

And what the fuck is this "we are Neil Lennon" shit? It doesn't even make sense.

They had a midnight vigil for him,they spoke to the almighty and he has told them to have an arranged huddle today in the centre of Glasgow before their march to the piggery............................................................:smile:

They had a midnight vigil for him,they spoke to the almighty and he has told them to have an arranged huddle today in the centre of Glasgow before their march to the piggery............................................................:smile:

Hope they enjoyed it.... Whilst we enjoyed being crowned CHAMPIONS