Suspect decisions.

I hope PLG changes tack regarding his decision making as some of the ones he's made so far haven't been very inspiring.

Firing Ricksen off to Russia without giving him a chance to redeem himself.

Not playing Scotland's top goal scorer EVERY week.

Dropping Allen McGregor for a keeper short of match practice.

Banning any tackling at Murray Park.

I'm sure there are more which I can't think of at the moment.

Does anyone agree or am I just being negative ?

Banning any tackling at Murray Park.

We don't know how serious that story was, but with about 6 or 7 injuries to a small squad, that doesn't seem the worst decision in the world.

I will not condemn him for that.

Dropping MacGregor is another matter. I've always thought that if you are playing really well you should keep your place, except perhaps if the no 1 choice is a world beater who has played well before injury.

I know what you mean regarding injuries an' that but tackling is an essential part of the game. A successful tackle doesn't mean you have to cripple the player with the ball.

Where do you draw the line ? No more headers in case someone gets a headache, don't shoot too hard in case it stings Letizi's hands, careful with the passes, you'll have someone's eye out !!

I believe that if the players can't take it at training then they aren't tough enough or smart enough to do it when it counts.

We have become a soft touch and this has been obvious since PLG arrived.

I think he severely under estimated the SPL and this is why we are 10 points behind a poor celtic side.