Rangers team of the season

Did this earlier but the site went down.

Overall the XI over the season would be the following for me. Anyone differ?

:am:

:sw::mb::dw::sp:

:sn::lm::jn::vw:

:km::nj:

Mcgregor POTY.

Whittaker did have some horrors but has been good recently and hasnt had competition bar Foster playing well for a few games.

Same for Bougherra and Weir, both had a stutter but there hasnt been any better.

Bartley did come in and was impressive but he didnt play enough games.

McCulloch pips Davis in the centre, while Ness nicks the other centre mid spot from Hutton. Naismith and Weiss stroll the RM and LM spots.

Upfront had we had Miller and Jelavic together for a full season I think our goal difference would be far better.

There is very little to differ on given our squad size this season :thup:

I would agree with your team - the only one you would consider trying to get in there would be Davis but I think McCulloch was more effective whilst fit, and Ness has been good when played.

Davis has had some stinkers this season though. Ok if it was a big Euro game and we were picking first choice team then we'd play Davis. But Ness was very effective and looks a player in the making.

Davis has had some stinkers this season though. Ok if it was a big Euro game and we were picking first choice team then we'd play Davis. But Ness was very effective and looks a player in the making.

I agree but you can't include a player after 7 games? He has promise but Davis has started to pick up again and would be in most peoples teams, I would think more people would drop McCulloch and include Ness.

Disagree on both defenders. I'd put Bartley in there. And have no partner for him. Weir's been moderate but at times utterly awful and totally exposed. Bougherra has been patchy at best.

I also wouldn't have Weiss in there and while I like him so far, I don't think Ness has done enough to merit inclusion.