Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Amazing when you read this thread from the start and see all the names in the hat is it just me or does anyone else yearn for the days of back page, player with the rangers top on and that's the first time you had heard anything about it. Loved those days

You've been doing a lot of reading then!!!

I'm sure there will be signings where the media haven't had a sniff beforehand. We usually manage to pull a few of those out.

It's a slow Sunday waiting to see if Rorys bottle will crash this Sunday like the last time.

Honestly I think those days are gone you might get a bit of quick business done as the transfer window closes but we still know it's happening. I blame these sites Ha Ha .

Just great to be talking transfers this time makes a welcome change to recent years.

Amazing when you read this thread from the start and see all the names in the hat is it just me or does anyone else yearn for the days of back page, player with the rangers top on and that's the first time you had heard anything about it. Loved those days

You must be a lot older than I. My youth was punctuated with the latest player link from the Sunday Mail - especially during the off season. Transfer speculation has always been part of the dance during my life.

It's a slow Sunday waiting to see if Rorys bottle will crash this Sunday like the last time.

Indeed - while I have nothing against him, I'd actually rather Westwood won.

Honestly I think those days are gone you might get a bit of quick business done as the transfer window closes but we still know it's happening. I blame these sites Ha Ha .

Just great to be talking transfers this time makes a welcome change to recent years.

Absolutely. I love all this speculation.

You must be a lot older than I. My youth was punctuated with the latest player link from the Sunday Mail - especially during the off season. Transfer speculation has always been part of the dance during my life.

I'm the same as you Danny regarding when we were growing up, but I do prefer when something comes 'out of the blue' so to speak. Rarely happens nowadays. Any transfer is uuslally a long drawn out affair and the mhedia are all over it

Wrong side of Forty mate. I agree with the speculation bit just wish once in a while press con at Ibrox and no one has a clue who's walking through the door.