Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Normally Im not for players returning but if its out better previous ones who have either a) went onto better things and b) would improve the team then Ive no problem with them coming back.

Id take Hutton, Gattuso, Miller and Cuellar in an instant. How could anyone prefer Whittaker, McCulloch, Lafferty and Broadfoot to the first 4 names?

Where is our scouting system? As far as I can see they have been sitting on their arses looking in the rear view mirror. The only new idea we have had was the player from Israel. For the rest it has been digging up dinosaur bones. Lets turn Murray park into a retirement home instead of a youth development centre ffs.:ffs:

What about the 5 players for each position on the pitch the Neil Murray handed Ally? That doesn't sound like he sat on his arse to me

Where did you hear that?

I heard it on Real Radio at 3am this morning coming home from work. It'll be all over the papers now too.

As for Naismith, double the �£3m bid and add some and then we'll listen.

What about the 5 players for each position on the pitch the Neil Murray handed Ally? That doesn't sound like he sat on his arse to me

Was that theoretically or practical. As far as I can see it must have been Whittaker,Whittaker,Whittaker,Whittaker and Whittaker.

Gordon Smith in Italy to sign an un-named player.

Rumours flying about FF (a guy who is usually spot on with potential transfers) is saying it's Gattuso.

I'd do a sex wee if this were true. He'd still stroll it up here and imagine him going into a 50/50 tackle with Ian Black? Heh!

Rumours flying about FF (a guy who is usually spot on with potential transfers) is saying it's Gattuso.

I'd do a sex wee if this were true. He'd still stroll it up here and imagine him going into a 50/50 tackle with Ian Black? Heh!

I'm surprised you would like him back!!. The guy is a nutter a he showed when he head butted Joe Jordan.

Sadly that may not happen - was Black not arrested for something to do with drugs?

Sadly that may not happen - was Black not arrested for something to do with drugs?

If he's found guilty, Black won't do prison time as he was done with possesion and not supply. Hearts may sack him right enough!

I'm surprised you would like him back!!. The guy is a nutter a he showed when he head butted Joe Jordan.

Gattuso is a good player and has medals to back it up. Diouf is just an idiot on and off the park!