Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Wilson hardly looked inexperienced against neither SPL opponents nor European ones. Bartley the same could be said. Although, yes, perhaps Weir was the experience they needed beside them.

Guest bigbob

wilson bartley and granqvist i think his name is will come in the summer because boogie will be sold for around 1.5 to 2 million and weir will leave

From the Express

'The outcome of talks with captain Davie Weir when he returns from holiday next week will also influence McCoist’s transfer activity. The 41-year-old will be offered a new contract but will be told he won’t play every week'.

Yes, yes, yes !!!!!

While he left under a cloud, I thought he was excellent for us. He was so keen to leave, but I'm willing to forgive and forget that given he was so young. I'd take him back.

From the Express

'The outcome of talks with captain Davie Weir when he returns from holiday next week will also influence McCoist’s transfer activity. The 41-year-old will be offered a new contract but will be told he won’t play every week'.

I suppose I could accept him as a squad player being used sparingly.

Wigan and Blackburn are interested in Kenny Miller, who is looking to leave Turkey five months after signing for Bursaspor.

The Scotland striker, 31, is available for �£450,000.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1394615/Wigan-Blackburn-want-Kenny-Miller.html#ixzz1OV2HlkS7

�£450k for Kenny Miller?

I'm still somewhat undecided about Miller. He sure is a fine striker these days, but the way he left was a bit surprising. I simply cannot believe that he was pushed out by the bank or us, for in the end, he's the one who signed on the dotted line when he could simply have refused to go (on terms and prospects offered).