A bit of a clear out? Papac and Edu going as well as Bougherra?

Daily Mail and Express are running with stories about all the above.

You know the Bougherra to QPR one, there's today 2 new ones about Edu being the subject of a �£2.5M bid from Trabzonspor, and Papac departing for Birmingham, with competition from Dynamo Zagreb I think it was.

Whatever happens, this summer will be one of change.

Bougherra going has been on the cards for a while and I wouldn't be overly concerned about it to be honest assuming we can get a fee for him. I'd be more comfortable if we had a "new" Danny Wilson coming through. While we've been good at identifying centre halves, its worrying if Weir leaves along with Boogie and Papac. Given we don't really have a settled RB either, you're looking at a whole defensive rebuild which could be very tricky if there's limited funds.

I still think there's a player in there when it comes to Edu, but he's been consistently very poor this season and its difficult to see where he goes from here as you've got Ness and Hutton who you could argue should be above him in the pecking order. If someone came in for him with a decent fee then I'd let him go.

Papac is a strange one because I thought he wanted to return home, but I guess the EPL has its attractions, the main one being money and the chance to play against the top 6 or so teams in there. Its always a bit depressing to see some of our players leaving Ibrox for smaller clubs, but in a way you can't begrudge that to someone like Papac who has done a good shift for us here.

I think losing Papac would be a blow, but its maybe a good chance to try and get a natural LB in there.

Of course, all of this could be 100 times more difficult depending on the financial side of things.

Losing Edu and Papac along with Bougherra we could cope with if we had money to replace them but with all uncertainty surrounding takeover still I dread to think what will happen if the three of them go without a takeover.

McCoist must be dreading the close season just now.! the people in charge of our great club need to get their fingers out and Give Ally a fair chance of making a go of it.

Ultimately its the pressure from the fans to win the title and ensure we don't finish behind Celtic which heaps even more problems on the new manager. If it wasn't for that, it could be quite an exciting time for a manager like McCoist to work with a bunch of young Scottish players and mould them in to a team playing the game how he wants it to be played. Add in a few experienced heads on the pitch and off it and give him a few years to see how things go.

I know this sounds silly but I think we could get better value for money in Edu than what we virtually paid. We need to not sell players for under what we paid for them its mis-management especially when they have reasonable contract lengths. I know Edu has been below average but this team wants him (according to the paper) see what they have to offer and then negotiate.