Rangers threw away title the day Kenny flew to Turkey

There's only a few games left and the title can still swing either way, so Hartson is talking mince. ICT away might turn out to be tough for them but so will the trip to Tynecastle. We're now in a position where we only need to win another 3 games, whereas they still need to go out and win 5 games. It's definitely not finished yet.

How is Hartson talking mince ? Because you dont like what he says ?

Sorry, but just looking at it logically... he is on the money. Celtic look like winning this league. Sure, we all harbour hope they dont but they are strong favourites and for a reason. And when Hartson then gets into the reason why.... selling Miller.... it is VERY HARD to disagree with him.

Again, sure some of the games he suggests that we may drop points annoy you - like Hearts at home... aye, right John, the reality is that we have hardly looked comfortable this season have we ? So we could very well drop more points .

Sorry but I find it hard to disagree with his article.

There's only a few games left and the title can still swing either way, so Hartson is talking mince. ICT away might turn out to be tough for them but so will the trip to Tynecastle. We're now in a position where we only need to win another 3 games, whereas they still need to go out and win 5 games. It's definitely not finished yet.

No, they dont.

It is HIGHLY likely they will win the league with 4 wins and a draw.

I didn't like that article at all the arrogance of the man. Letting Miller go was wrong but we are still in the race. He thinks we may drop points at home to Hearts, I know our home form is suspect but surely it will be drilled into our players heads to keep performing especially as its our managers last year.

Why should it need drilled into their heads with 3 or 4 games to go ? They have known for MONTHS that it is his last season - why is it only now that it is important to the players ?

Spot on and I'd add that if Miller cared about Rangers he'd still be here. He was earning more in a fortnight here than the average professional male in the UK makes in a whole year (average male UK salary is approx �£30k p/a). Even with the pay-cut he was asked to take to sign a new deal he would still have been earning a fortune, so he can GTF with his wads of cash. He'll be right at home in Turkey anyway, topping up his suntan every other day.

No, if we lose the title it's not down to Miller leaving at all, it's down to some of the piss poor performances from our team as a whole. The fact that we've leaked more goals this season than we did last season doesn't have anything to do with Miller and that's the main reason you lose games and drop points.

It is irrelevant what the average person makes. Miller got an offer which was FOUR times what his offer from Rangers was. Regardless of the fact he was getting paid what we all deem to be an exorbitant amount there are very few of us, avid Bears or not, who would turn that amount of coin down. I defy any of us to say we wouldnt.

Besides, it is definitely irrelevant to the Hartson article. The ONLY relevant fact is that we sold Miller whenwe didnt have to, and it may have cost us the league.

Losing games and dropping points is a team thing. I think it is churlish to suggest that losing Miller hasnt at least impacted our potential to retain the league. What about the draws ? Or games we lost by a goal - you dont think having Miller would have given us a better chance of winning the drawn games or even winning the ones we lost ? You honestly think that Lafferty is a better option than Kenny Miller ? You must be having a laugh

Still top scorers in the league this season Zappa, backing up your last point.

And just who provided the a large chunk of those goals making us the top scorers......

Sure, we have lost more goals but that doesnt negate the contribution to Kenny Miller - nor does it prove any point that losing Miller hasnt been a large contributing factor to us potentially losing the league.

Yep. We've scored 77 goals to their 70, but we've leaked 28 to their 18. McGregor has had a VERY good season, so leaking that number of goals is mostly down to our defence and midfield. I actually think that Davie Weir has been caught out more times than McGregor has made a bad mistake, but we can't blame one individual and that's why I think this point about Kenny Miller is a load of bollox.

You score as a team and you lose goals as a team.

Only the most blinded Gers fans would deny that losing Kenny Miller has been a big contributing factor to us losing the league, if we do.

Kenny Miller's goals almost single-handedly (of the 77 we scored that you mention he was responsible for almost 33% of them FFS.....) put us top of the league. We won games we didnt deserve to.... because of Kenny Miller's goals.

Even though we lost 18 goals... what if Miller was there... take the Utd game the other week - what if Miller was playing and, when up 2-1 he scored to make it 3-1 ?? Think we would still have lost ?

Miller, much as though this was obviously a purple patch, is a far greater goal threat than Kyle Lafferty !

Miller scored a lot of goals, 22 in 6 months. Truth is though, Jelavic has been equally if not more prolific - 13 in about 2 or 3 full months of football at top form. If you discount his time taken to get used to the league, and his time out through injury then getting back up to speed, then he's basically given us barely 3 months - and 13 goals in that time is pretty bloody impressive.

So, if you want the absolute truth, his injury is what has made this season so close. If we'd had him for the whole lot, we'd be clear by a decent margin by now.

Craig,Fatson is only correct in on one point,we should never have sold Miller,other than that he is talking a load of shite,Rangers FC will win the league

I made 3 points.

1. Celtic are likely to win this league

2. Selling Miller was key

3. It was madness selling Miller.

None of us should be denying 2 and 3. number 1 is something you can argue, as much as you like, but right now Celtic look more likely to win the league than we do.

I know how much you all hate Hartson but I am astounded that there are even a few who disagree with this particular article.

I made 3 points.

1. Celtic are likely to win this league

2. Selling Miller was key

3. It was madness selling Miller.

None of us should be denying 2 and 3. number 1 is something you can argue, as much as you like, but right now Celtic look more likely to win the league than we do.

I know how much you all hate Hartson but I am astounded that there are even a few who disagree with this particular article.

Craig he is talking shite.He says Rangers threw the title away!!!. The league has not been won yet so the whole article is a load of shite. The BHEASTS are favourites but have won nothing yet. If Rangers win the title everything he has said in that article is worthless shite. If the BHEASTS win the title then he may have some valid points. But I'll stick with the belief that Rangers will win the title.

I completely agree with Craig. If we lose the league there will be many mistakes we made that contributed to it. However, most of them are mainly apparent on hind-sight - with Miller, the it was a mistake we could see clearly as it happened with so much foresight it smacked you between the eyes.

No matter how incompetent the current board has been, I can only believe the bank, via Muir, forced us to sell him as a short sighted, short term gain in cash flow, combined with a reduction in out-goings for the season. It was a very poor footballing as well as business decision.

Had we say received �£4M for Miller and spent �£1.5M on a reasonable but cheaper replacement like Goodwilly, then the decision would not look so stupid. But 400K plus saving 15k a week while losing a guy who'd become a prolific goal scorer in the best form of his life, which then jeopardises the league with only one CL place up for grabs, was not a well calculated risk.

There is no way that anyone with the interests of Rangers in mind could have made that decision and it could well be THE one that haunts us.