Once again this league throws up exciting finishes and it will go right to the wire for Auto promotion and the final play off place. Leeds looked to have lost out but Forest have turned it around and won 2 games in a row and its now theirs to lose, but Millwall and Burnley still have a chance.

Norwich have a point lead over Cardiff with Norwich to play Portsmouth away and Coventry at home, while Cardiff have Middlesboro at home then Burnley away. I can see both taking 4 points so Norwich would go up, will depend if Burnley still need to win the last game for a play off.

I kinda always wanted to see a Welsh team in the Premier League as it would give Rangers and Celtic more of a case to go down but Im not a fan of Cardiff this season with that tit Bellamy playing for them, plus they have cost me a few coupons this season. Paul Lambert has ben an immense job with Norwich taking them from bottom of league 1 last season to where they are. Id worry if he became the next Celtic manager.

Well done Norwich. Back to back promotions. Lambert has done a great job there.

Play offs should be good, Forest hitting form at the right time but I have a sneaky feeling Swansea will go up. Cardiff seem to bottle it every season.