Police fury at philmacgiollabhain - leggo

I lifted this from elsewhere as I think it deserves a wider audience. However; if admin don't think it suitable, I won't be offended.

In light of recent developments regards the seemingly fraught relationship between the Scottish Football Association and Paul McBride QC, some of you may be wondering how events unfolded.

It is alleged that Celtic-Minded McBride took legal advice last week in light of the SFA's threatened action against him for recent comments made. He was told, in no uncertain terms, that it was a case he simply couldn't win and that he was in deep sh!te (not for the first time, if you catch my drift).

In a blind panic, it is further alleged McBride brokered a meeting with the SFA via a third party, apologised grovellingly to the SFA and begged their forgiveness. Seems like the little rhat the Bheasts like to describe as "Scotland's finest legal mind" is not so clever after all. In fact, his peers are proffering he's been made to look a complete fool whilst cackling and laughing behind his back (not the first time he's had it behind his back, if you catch my drift).

The SFA had taken their own legal advice. The were assured they would win the case hands down. However they were also told there was absolutely no guarantee that they would be awarded costs, which could exceed �£1 million, and that the case could take 2 years. They agreed to accept McBride's apology and drop any actions.

It is thought as part of the agreement, the little lamb will rewrite the SFA's articles free of charge.

Now onto last Friday night. The same "third party" allegedly received an hysterical phonecall from a frantic McBride, who was squeeling like a little stabbed pig, in floods of tears and playing the drama queen as only he can. Remember, Mr. McBride is not a man the same as you and I. Mr. McBride is different. It is further alleged the third party was told that the police were present at McBride's house, as a suspect package had been discovered. Over the weekend, a shaken McBride decided and declared that he was "going to have to take a step back from all of this". It may be that you won't see so much of this snivelling little wretch on your 50" plasma from now on.

Now onto the story of the unemployable "journalist" (and I use the term loosely) and the leaked report of the three devices sent to Neil Ginger-toothed Bigot, the aforementioned McBride and Trish Godman MSP. How did the unemployable journalist find out about this you may ask? Well, some are alleging that McBride told his story to a certain Mr. Liewell at Cel666tic Fitba Club. Now Mr. Liewell is not so stupid as to have any direct contact with the unemployable journalist. So he uses a message bhoy. That message bhoy, it is alleged, is one Paul Brannan, of Celtic Quick News infamy (Liewell's outlet of choice). It is further alleged that Brannan in turn fed the news to the unemployable journalist, leaving senior police figures absolutely livid.

The unemployable journalist then allegedly tried desperately to contact McBride via an intermediary. He was told in no uncertain terms that McBride wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. It would seem that even his own kind know the unemployable journalist is a cancer in our midst.