Jelavic - a definite positive

He looked quite pacey to me when he outran the Celtic defence in the cup final for the winning goal. He gave the Celtic defenders a yard of a start and finished a yard in front.

His style of running is quite weird he doesn't look quick but it must be. I like Jelavic he is a quality player with a great touch and skill and can turn games on their heads if need be, reminiscent of Prso imo.

Guest maxwellrfc

He looks an absolute steal at �£4 million tbh, I hope he's here for years to come but I can only see us getting one more season out of him before he's off to the premiership for a hefty profit.

He looks an absolute steal at �£4 million tbh, I hope he's here for years to come but I can only see us getting one more season out of him before he's off to the premiership for a hefty profit.

If there is no takeover we may not even get another season out of him. He will be one of the few assets that could bring up enough to strengthen the team in more positions and it would please Lloyds in reducing the wage bill. Horrible thought but probably where we are at the moment. If we are not guaranteed CL money through not qualifying or a supporter ban then Lloyds will be looking to press us more and more. I doubt if we will keep any of our top assets.

Mcgregor and Jelavic are the ones that will get us good money and Lloyds will be telling Ally, any reasonable offer for them an they are off, especially if no takeover happens. I can see both going for undervalue and maybe under what we paid for Jelavic. I think I would almost cry if we sold Jelavic for less than �£4m.

He does look a heavy / strong runner which makes his pace deceiving. Im not sure if it was the St Johnstone or Hamilton game where I thought the same thing but then I realised he cant be that slow when he still won the race he was in.

Gets better with every passing game. Was a total menace to St Mirren today, won a penalty, could have bagged a hat trick. He's becoming, shockingly, a total bargain and it's a delight to watch him.

Definitely my favourite player, and I'd have given him MOTM not Davis.

Gets better with every passing game. Was a total menace to St Mirren today, won a penalty, could have bagged a hat trick. He's becoming, shockingly, a total bargain and it's a delight to watch him.

Definitely my favourite player, and I'd have given him MOTM not Davis.

His turn for which won the penalty was class. Ness got MOTM at the game!!!!