Some big matches on today.

West Ham v Man Utd will be a good one, Hammers are in form and I fancy a 2-1 home win. If so then Arsenal MUST beat Blackburn and that could be the game which swings the title in Arsenals favour. But I fancy Chelsea to win at Stoke and all of a sudden they are in it again.

West Brom v Liverpool - Hodgson v Dalglish adds a bit of spice to that. Again I fancy a home win.

The relegation threatened teams: Newcastle v Wolves (draw), Everton v Villa (home), Brum v Bolton (draw), Wigan v Spurs (away).

In the championship Leeds v Forest is a cracker.

The Dutch league could be decided today as well with FC Twente - PSV. If PSV win then I would imagine they will win the league. A Twente win would make Twente favourites and also bring Ajax in with a slim chance. The very last game of the season is Ajax- Twente so it could go to the end as last year also did.

West Ham 2-0 up and Vidic should have been red carded but the ref bottled it. Against 10 men we would have held on or won.

C'mon Arsenal. Must win today, i really hope the goons win the league now to ram it up that tink Rooney who swore into the camera like a proper mink after the 3rd goal.

West Ham 2-0 up and Vidic should have been red carded but the ref bottled it. Against 10 men we would have held on or won.

C'mon Arsenal. Must win today, i really hope the goons win the league now to ram it up that tink Rooney who swore into the camera like a proper mink after the 3rd goal.

Gribz, the ref got it spot on, it was never a sending off. Cole was never getting the ball, it was to cloe to the GK. Correct decision.

Gribz, the ref got it spot on, it was never a sending off. Cole was never getting the ball, it was to cloe to the GK. Correct decision.

Im talking about the challenge and free kick he gave away in the 2nd half near the half way line, not the pen decision.

Twente beat PSV to go top. What a player Theo Janssen is. He scored a penalty and a goal that is up there with the greatest goals ever. Ran from about 20 yards inside his own half,shook off a defender and then chipped the keeper. World goal.

I'm guessing you must have seen a fair amount of that guy Janko pete. What do you think? To me that seems like the type of guy we could have bought for half the price we paid for Lafferty a couple of years ago.

Twente beat PSV to go top. What a player Theo Janssen is. He scored a penalty and a goal that is up there with the greatest goals ever. Ran from about 20 yards inside his own half,shook off a defender and then chipped the keeper. World goal.

It was a very decent goal pete - but one of the greatest goals ever ? not in my opinion. Sure, he ran from inside his own half but the first challenge on him wasnt until he was inside the opposition box.

Cracking chip over the keeper right enough.

It was a very decent goal pete - but one of the greatest goals ever ? not in my opinion. Sure, he ran from inside his own half but the first challenge on him wasnt until he was inside the opposition box.

Cracking chip over the keeper right enough.

Up there with, gives it a very large tolerance.;) I just meant it was a world class goal and not a simple tap in.