i was just over to spy on the BHEASTS on kiddyfiddlerstreet to see what they're making of the potential take over,and while that was funny enough,thread currently running @ 178 pages,I stumbled on this absolute cracker of a thread starter:

OverAndOver Yesterday, 9:51 AM Post #1

Member Avatar

Occasional Substitute

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#26,898

30 August 2010

Favourite all-time player

Murdo MacLeod

Mods if this is in the wrong place then please move.

Just wondering if any of our clued up financial people will know this.

If the huns lose their First Tier Tribunal against HMRC and are found to be guilty of cheating from the years 2001-2010 inclusive due to paying money into the EBT scheme.

I take it they will be stripped of any trophies won during this period due to cheating (I believe the same thing happened to Juventus when they got caught cheating).

With that in mind the Huns won the SPL 4 times during 2001-2010.

In 2003, 2005,2009 and 2010

Therefore in the following season's champions league campaign went as follows

2003-2004 - they had to play one qualifier to get into champs league - however Celtic also qualified for Champs league that season through the qualifiers.

2005-2006 - they had to play one qualifier to get into champs league - we got beat by Artmedia and went straight out of Europe

2009-2010 - they got automatic qualification straight into group stage of champs league - we got beat by Arsenal in final qualifier and went into the Europa League

2010-2011 - they got automatic qualification straight into group stage of champs league - we got put out of CL by Braga and Europa League by Utrecht.

So as we finished runners-up in the league each of those seasons in 2003,2005,2009 and 2010 do we have a claim for lost earnings :ponder:

2003-2004 - no claim as we qualified for group stages of CL

2005-2006 - they could argue that as we would have to have played one qualifying round no guarentee of making it to group stages.

2009-2010 - straight entry into champ league groups stages as champions - could we claim the difference between champs league money and europa league money

2010-2011 - straight entry into champ league groups stages as champions - claim for champs league money for entering at group stage.

I am strictly talking about the guarenteed money from UEFA for making the group stages of the Champions League (so not lost gate receipts)

Would we have a case?.

:awesome:

This cannot be serious??? This stinks of desperation from these people! They are starting to panic at the thought of us being bought over and can't accept it? They desperately want us to go to the wall!

That would give them more satisfaction than them winning the CL,that is how sad,twisted and desperate the BHEASTS are,their hatred for Rangers far outweighs there love of C****c,sad people really.