Get set for singing row - leggo

Insightful stuff from leggo. His bones must be feeling the coming storm.

You can be sure that emails and letters have been getting constantly written by the offended mob accross the city and that they definitely won't give up. They'll all be recording our game in Holland and emails of complaint will probably be sent before the final whistle is even blown. Letters might even reach post boxes before kick off.

I had a good laugh at some of the comments after the article, the family section at pittodrie is empty against Gers and scum because of bigotry ,he wants to take a lok and listen to his own support also the one that says all our songs are sectarian but scum only sing sad orange bastards in one song,as far as I remember boys of the old brigade is about the provos but in there eyes probably not counted as sectarian.It is time all this shit stopped or you will not be allowed to talk at a game never mind sing.Supporters go hammer and tong in the grounds but once outside reality kicks back in for the vast majority.I have seen many a time scum and gers supporters walk up and down the same streets as one another going and coming home from games without trouble .Some people need to get a grip and have a look at the whole issue throughout Britain and not just one small piece to take the blame for all.