Super Ally chant needs to start being louder and more prominent

This needs more sung

I get goosebumps listening to that. How good is it to invade cities like Derby with that chant!! Thats a mamoth support.

I hope we go all the way in the UEFA cup this season

can't view youtube at work mate - what is it ?? TBB ?

to be honest - ANYTHING would have done yesterday - the Rangers support that I knew has definitely changed. No way would we have been as quiet as that 15-20 years ago, or more. We're challenging for the title with everything to play for yet yesterday we could hardly muster a single song. Dreadful.

Yes...TBB at Derby. who doesnt let u view youtube at work??? Set the Gersnet possy onto them haha.

Yes...TBB at Derby. who doesnt let u view youtube at work??? Set the Gersnet possy onto them haha.

nice one mate. That was a great day out. One of the best trips over past 20 years.

Youtube is disabled at my work, so I might take you up on the idea and send the Gersnet possy round here !!