We knew something would come out of ibrox following sundays car crash. I expected another statement about white to be honest.

i hope ally has a sackful of fresh ideas with him when he takes the hot seat. we cant go on playing the style of football that we have had over the last couple of years.

i also think he will need at least 2 seasons before we can start to question wether he is good enough or not. i certainly don't want to go down the tony mowbray road and have our selves looking for a new manager next xmas.

I will admit im not over the moon but i will certainly give him my backing when he takes charge. Good luck ally and i wish you all the success you can get your hands on when you take the reigns.

We do need fresh ideas in all areas, tactics, transfers etc.

I don't know whether we should give him 2 years if he has an abysmal start, which I am hoping he does not. Patience is required but I feel a year is a good point to review the situation but if the same owner is in charge no review will take place.

We knew something would come out of ibrox following sundays car crash. I expected another statement about white to be honest.

i hope ally has a sackful of fresh ideas with him when he takes the hot seat. we cant go on playing the style of football that we have had over the last couple of years.

i also think he will need at least 2 seasons before we can start to question wether he is good enough or not. i certainly don't want to go down the tony mowbray road and have our selves looking for a new manager next xmas.

I will admit im not over the moon but i will certainly give him my backing when he takes charge. Good luck ally and i wish you all the success you can get your hands on when you take the reigns.

That is the biggest thing for me.

When Ally takes over he is taking over a squad who seem to be bereft of confidence. There will likely be many departures in the summer which means he will be starting from scratch - all the while Celtic will have their squad of 30+ already settled in.

Much as though we dont look like winning the league this year, next year could be even more difficult - and that wont be solely down to Ally.

Where will he have been taught anything else other than the dross Walter has shown him?

I have a horrible feeling we're in for the same shit different season.

I am going to look at this positively and say he's learned from as good a mentor as you can have, and will also have learned the mistakes Walter's made and can eliminate them.

Hopefully we'll get the best of both worlds.