Diouf Interview

Tanner making an arse of himself saying a whole new strike force. What about the �£4m man Jelavic, he must be first choice when fit imo. Diouf can play wide so we will see.

I thought that as well. I doubt if Healy will be much more than a super sub.

Could be an inspired signing for us. The guy oppo fans LOVE to hate. Thing i've always admired about Diouf is his workrate and passion, he's got that and you don't get African player of the year if you don't have a fair amount of talent. He sounds excited about the move, i think we got a great signing here.

Was the most awkward interview ever.

Particularly with the random broad Glaswegian shouts in the background like 'C'mon big yin!' :D

The same questions kept getting the same answers then he brings up Doncaster reject David Healy and Dioufs probably never heard of him.

As I said in another topic, I want to see Diouf playing just off Jelavic. Although in recent years he's not scored often and played more often in midfield, he's still a decent player that has scored in the past and such a player could bang them in here. If there's one thing Boyd and Miller have proven, any half decent forward at an old firm club can 'score for fun up here'

His internarional record is very impressive - 21 in 41 until he retired from international football.

Edited by Totti

Not impressed by this one at all. A trouble-maker everywhere he has been, and a real disruptive influence to have around, not to mention a horrible human being.

Whilst making a huge enemy of scumtic fans is not something I would normally sneer at, his actions at the piggery were disgusting and not the type of player I would want associated with our great club.

I sum up my feelings by repeating what I said to my son this morning about him, in that he is the type of player I would expect the scum to sign, not us.

He's also a player who has played regularly in the premiership in recent years, often playing at a high level. With the state we're in we're only going to get players of that level with massive issues or when they;re almost retired to be perfectly honest.

I'm not sure if we can afford to act all high and mighty considering the embarrassment the club has caused supporters over much of the past 10 years. We've signed so much shite that its just good to see a player come in who's actually recently performed at a high level. By all accounts we were in for Billy Mehmet ffs, so I'll take Diouf and all his baggage thank you very much