Bheasts agree Commons deal

Agreed Craig, at least 3 players on �£20k a week plus.

And that is just the start. They have a 1st team squad of 30+ players. As well as that guys like Izaguirre will know what Commons, Brown etc are on and given he is one of their better performers will probably be demanding parity.

I see their financial wheels falling off sometime soon.

They had the chance to bury us a couple of years ago when they decided not to spend money in the January. I see a similar situation happening this season in that they will be in a poor state financially (without Desmond's money) should we win the league this year.

They are most definitely speculating to accumulate.... but if we win the league that accumulation stops dead.

Nose-rubbing or not, he's a good player and I hope he doesn't sign for them because he'll improve their squad and score goals.

He's a decent player nothing more IMO or he would already be at a bigger club than Derby at his age. �£20k aweek for an average player no thanks. I think Frankie mentioned it in an earlier post, he's not any better than the likes of Burke and Novo. They must have a lot of unhappy players there who are not playing regularly or maybe they are just happy to pick up good wages for keeping fit. We can't afford to do that these days.