Ur fave left back

Anyone else find it hard to think about Robertson without associated feelings of anger for his amazing but disallowed goal vs Celtic?

that was a farce....the 3-3 game in 1995. It was a cracking goal. I even remember the TV thought it was a goal after it was chopped off and it said 1-1 for about 5 mins.

Im going for Robertson seen as he went to the same school as me.

Three spring to mind that were from my lifetime...Numan, Robertson and Munro. All three were very effective and all enjoyed success in very good Rangers teams.

Munro was never really given the credit he deserved because of the talent in the squad. Today he'd be one of our top players.

Robertson was frighting due to his pace. Not sure if I've saw a quicker FB in Scottish Football. He was an integral part of our attacking play - he should never have left!

Numan, class act. When we signed him I made a point of watching all the Dutch games at France 98 and along with all the world class players in that side he was up there with all them. He wasn't just Holland's or Rangers best FB but one of the best in the world at the time. Easily in the top ten. Not only did he perform but he became a fan.

Numan.