Vanguard Bears petition

Good idea but a total waste of time. Time to start fixating on the bank and time to look more at home at Rangers to get more info. Club taking us for fools.

so what do you intend to do then , plus what exactly does that mean , is this not what the petition is aimed at

I don't understand what the petition is saying. If we're in such a good position financially in terms of money coming in, solvency, debt, repayments etc given the current economic situation, why don't we take our business elsewhere? Truth is we have no idea what's going on within the club just now and while I can understand the frustration towards Lloyds, its not like we've been unable to sign anyone for a fee and in some cases, a fairly big fee for an SPL club these days. I'm not sure why WS would be able to sign some of the players we have done if all the bank wanted was to get its money back asap and get the hell out of dodge.

so what do you intend to do then , plus what exactly does that mean , is this not what the petition is aimed at

Sorry mate ment to say time to stop fixating on the bank.

What can we do?

Fans only have one card to play, DONT ATTEND GAMES.

As long as we all turn up every week Murray and co are laughing at us.

I don't understand what the petition is saying. If we're in such a good position financially in terms of money coming in, solvency, debt, repayments etc given the current economic situation, why don't we take our business elsewhere? Truth is we have no idea what's going on within the club just now and while I can understand the frustration towards Lloyds, its not like we've been unable to sign anyone for a fee and in some cases, a fairly big fee for an SPL club these days. I'm not sure why WS would be able to sign some of the players we have done if all the bank wanted was to get its money back asap and get the hell out of dodge.

I've little knowledge and only guessing - but I think in this climate it's difficult to move a large amount of debt and overdraft facility, with such high debt to revenue ratio and uncertain future income without a decent guarantor (ie rich owner) to reduce the risk. Our owner is financially buggered right now and very in-debt to the same bank, and also no longer has Rangers' best interests at heart. He was virtually insolvent at one point and his mind is elsewhere - the bank are filling the vacuum. Our owner also has a pretty poor track record in controlling our finances and so presume that gives us not the best credit rating with other lenders who are not surprisingly, very cautious about lending at this time.

That's the way I see it and the only way to solve it is to change ownership. Of course things would be a lot easier if our new owners just paid off the historical debt immediately. However, we'd still need a rolling credit facility and I'm sure a new owner would take our business elsewhere which would be far easier with no outstanding debt and a financially stable guarantor.

Sorry mate ment to say time to stop fixating on the bank.

What can we do?

Fans only have one card to play, DONT ATTEND GAMES.

As long as we all turn up every week Murray and co are laughing at us.

I don't think Murray cares any more. We are relatively stand-alone as far as MIH are concerned and it's not going to concern him if attendances fall (other than from the point of the impact on the consolidated MIH accounts).

He has washed his hands of us and he isn't laughing at us. He doesn't care enough even to do that.