Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

I find only pleasure at seeing Miller leave Rangers. It may not make much sense to welcome the loss of your top scorer but that's genuinely what I feel. I never wanted an ex Celtic player at the club and I never enjoyed having one. Of course I welcomed his goals and the points those goals brought but that's altogether different from the man himself and where he'd been. Despite his goals which, if we're honest, have only made a significant impact this season, I still think he's a talentless arse and thank fuck he's gone.

Also, people seem to be forgetting we are daving on his wages, he must be one of the highest earners at the club so that more money avail.

We'd have saved on his wages if he'd moved to Brum after we accepted their offer as well, so no matter how you look at it, Miller has possibly done us out of close to �£700k by moving to Turkey instead of Brum.

We'd have saved on his wages if he'd moved to Brum after we accepted their offer as well, so no matter how you look at it, Miller has possibly done us out of close to �£700k by moving to Turkey instead of Brum.

I agree he has cost us money but there really is no point putting a figure on it, guess work is all it would be.

What annoys me the most is Ally saying he understands the move, yet another sign that he is to close to the players and should not get the managers jobs.

Don't you just feel utterly depressed at the transfer fee and how pathetic is our situation, whether the inept management of Bain or the ludicrous financial straightjacket that blowbag bastard Murray has left us in. You could weep for the shambles of Rangers FC.

Don't you just feel utterly depressed at the transfer fee and how pathetic is our situation, whether the inept management of Bain or the ludicrous financial straightjacket that blowbag bastard Murray has left us in. You could weep for the shambles of Rangers FC.

Leaves me at times feeling totally inadequate, not a nice place to be considering I have never been there before.

I agree he has cost us money but there really is no point putting a figure on it, guess work is all it would be.

What annoys me the most is Ally saying he understands the move, yet another sign that he is to close to the players and should not get the managers jobs.

I still don't see where you are coming from. Why do we have any reason to not think he's been sold for the suggested figure? If we'd sold him for more we'd be quick to say so because we look stupid