Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

Some BBC guy Chris McLaughlin says its �£400,000 on his twitter. If true that shocking business.

I agree with Gazza about him wearing green and white round his neck I never want to see him again.

Christ almighty

what a joke we are

Some BBC guy Chris McLaughlin says its �£400,000 on his twitter. If true that shocking business.

I agree with Gazza about him wearing green and white round his neck I never want to see him again.

It was just on the news that was what Rangers got for him

If the Brum deal we accepted really was worth over �£1m if Brum stay up, then Miller might well have done us out of a fair bit of cash here. Some reports were saying the Brum deal was worth about �£1.1m, so that's a 700k difference for us. :sad:

2 points about this transfer.

Why do people keep saying we only got �£400,000 for Miller? The media have no idea hense the reason they keep saying the fee is in the region of �£400,000. It could be more it could be less we will prob never know.

Also, people seem to be forgetting we are daving on his wages, he must be one of the highest earners at the club so that more money avail.

Why do people keep saying we only got �£400,000 for Miller? The media have no idea hense the reason they keep saying the fee is in the region of �£400,000. It could be more it could be less we will prob never know.

Also, people seem to be forgetting we are daving on his wages, he must be one of the highest earners at the club so that more money avail.

Yes but no matter he was the 3rd or 4th top scorer in Europe. Bursaspor are willing to give him something like �£10m and we get supposedly �£400k, it reeks of poor business on our part, big style.

Yes but no matter he was the 3rd or 4th top scorer in Europe. Bursaspor are willing to give him something like �£10m and we get supposedly �£400k, it reeks of poor business on our part, big style.

Miller will not get �£50,000 a week and will be back in the UK asap when the turks fail to pay him. Has happened in the past, they promise the world and fail to deliver.

Why do people keep saying we got 400k? Because that is the widely quoted figure and we can only base our opinions on the information made available to us. What is there to suggest we got any more?

Starting to thing some of the problems with the Miller deal is us the fans.

Yes he is in amazing form but chances are he would not go on like this for the rest of the season

Also, he is 31 and out of contract in 4 months. He would not have tried for the rest of the season so i'm glad he has left and dont want him anywhere near us again.

Why do people keep saying we got 400k? Because that is the widely quoted figure and we can only base our opinions on the information made available to us. What is there to suggest we got any more?

Well if i said we got �£1m it would still be a guess.

What is there to suggest we got �£400,000???? Nothing.

My view is we prob got less.