Our current position

Why is everyone getting all in a fankle after today's humilliation , we have known since the start of the season the team isn't strong enough , we have been told continuosly since last season what was going to happen , ie downsizing of the squad , so we got stuffed , we got stuffed against Hibs , we haven't been playing well as soon as we go a few players down , the fact we have managed to still be in the hunt , and if we win our games in hand , lead the league even after C/L games is a near miracle .

Unfortunately we have went to the well too many times with the same players and today was a game too far , yes they were poor , yes we all feel rightly let down , but what is our options .............frankly none , there is no money , unless players are shipped out , the injured players are still a couple of weeks away and they are in positions that wont directly fix our ills ie Midfield , we have tried to play young guys and that brings it's own problems in that they are not consistent .

Changing the manager because you dont like Walter wont make any difference ,so what is our options .....none , get over it and stop moaning

Im over it rbr, i was over it as soon as my arse left my seat in the main stand! yes we were poor today and were beaten by the hungrier team, we move on to the next game, nothing is won today! so the green half of the city get the bragging rights for a day or two, dwelling on results like this will come back and bite us in the arse so as i say we move on...

Priority is the league and im sure if we can get back into the correct form and get our injured players back we will destroy teams like we did before...

Players must use this as motivation to ensure we win the two games in hand and regain top spot asap.

Exactly mate no point in feeling sorry for ourselves... tough games but we have to win them and im sure we will as more than likely we are playing catch up.

I wouldn't say that everyone is 'getting all in a fankle' as you put it. There's predictable knee-jerk reactions, but that's always expected after a defeat, especially at home.

One of the things that concerns me is that our defense are leaking more goals than Celtic so far this season. We've now played only one more away game than them but have leaked 10 goals while they've only leaked 4. We've now played 8 games at home while they've played 11, but we've leaked the same number of goals as them (9).

Taking everything into account including our squad size, still being in Europe and the cups, SPL fixture backlog and the two games we have in hand being away from home, I'd have been a LOT more confident of us winning the league than I am at the moment if we'd won today's game.

You think no other manager could have out witted the Lurgan Bigot at Ibrox today, rbr?

People give Wattie a little too much credit considering the amount of times he's been embarrassed by shite football teams.

Strange times at Ibrox. We know we're shit yet everyone seems content. If an Italian club of our stature was so inept the fans would be marching down the streets in protest

I'm over it already. TBH, I thought we'd lose yesterday regardless of what teams we each fielded and a lot of that was down to the over-confidence I've been hearing from a lot of fans over the last couple of weeks. It was one of those games where much of our support were just wondering how many goals we'd win by and that's never a good sign when playing celtic.

Like I said in another post, I feel exactly the same way as rbr has articulated so well. Nothing's changed for me following yesterday and if we win the title, it will be an amazing triumph, but one that we shouldn't let distract from the very real problems we still have both on the pitch and off it.

I'm over it already. TBH, I thought we'd lose yesterday regardless of what teams we each fielded and a lot of that was down to the over-confidence I've been hearing from a lot of fans over the last couple of weeks. It was one of those games where much of our support were just wondering how many goals we'd win by and that's never a good sign when playing celtic.

I well thought we would win yesterday, if anything it says more about us than them as i still cant believe how bad they are.

If we win our games in hand we are back on top but yesterday game has left a sour taste in my mouth. Does it make the 3-1 look like a fluke???