Davis should be ashamed of his performance today and most of the season. He is basically our only creative midfielder and has been here long enough to know what level he needs to be playing at yet hides most games and goes to right back most of the time but still collects his �£20k a week. He is one player I would not miss if he was sold tomorrow. Gone are the days when Rangers supporters who play for the club bust a gut for the club..........

At least McCulloch did not hide today and in the first half at least was one of our better players, which I know doesn't say a lot but he does have commitment which 90% of the team didn't today.......

It's not effort we're lacking it's ability. And McCulloch made a couple of strong challenges and that was it. To think some people thought Hemdani was a poor holding player

It's not effort we're lacking it's ability. And McCulloch made a couple of strong challenges and that was it. To think some people thought Hemdani was a poor holding player

I was waiting for the McCulloch comment from you!! As I said he was one of the better players today who at least showed commitment and nearly scored. Davis has the ability we all know that but has hardly showed it this season so for me he is much worse than big jig.....he was hiding the whole game letting foster go forward more than he was, he should be leading our team not bloody hiding.......

I thought Ness was one of the few who got pass marks today. Despite the occasion of it all, and a terrible team performance, he showed he has the capability to be a top player. He looked like he wanted to play the forward pass, and sprayed a few brilliant diagonal balls, and if there had been more of a presence and better movement up front, he would have created something. Hutton on the otherhand, despite doing exceedingly well, hasn't impressed me as much as Ness.

I must admit that Ness did show more today than Hutton has done in the games he has played but with only Miller to aim at it was difficult for him to go forward.

I really think we miss the forward runs of Edu though while he does make mistakes he adds a bit more attacking movement.

Did anyone notice that Webster was a sub.:surprised:

I had to listen to the game on Radio 5 Live and the commentators were raving about him. Pat Nevin even described him as "Hoddle-esque" in his range of passing. Before the game I was concerned WS had picked him, but he's nailed the myth that Walter doesn't play youngsters. This is the sort of player we should build around; we once had a left-footed midfielder who spray the ball around - his name was Jim Baxter. We should also find a way of integrating Fleck into the team - Davis is clearly out of form and our best options IMO come from within, not the transfer market.

I must admit that Ness did show more today than Hutton has done in the games he has played but with only Miller to aim at it was difficult for him to go forward.

I really think we miss the forward runs of Edu though while he does make mistakes he adds a bit more attacking movement.

Did anyone notice that Webster was a sub.:surprised:

We should be encouraged that he managed 90 minutes on the bench!

I had to listen to the game on Radio 5 Live and the commentators were raving about him. Pat Nevin even described him as "Hoddle-esque" in his range of passing. Before the game I was concerned WS had picked him, but he's nailed the myth that Walter doesn't play youngsters. This is the sort of player we should build around; we once had a left-footed midfielder who spray the ball around - his name was Jim Baxter. We should also find a way of integrating Fleck into the team - Davis is clearly out of form and our best options IMO come from within, not the transfer market.

I don't think Fleck has a career at Rangers while WS is in charge. Something's not quite right with Fleck. He was talked up a few seasons ago as the future star of not only Rangers but Scottish football yet he's hardly kicked a ball. Send him out on loan to get 1st team games and bring him back in the new season and let him get stuck into it.

I don't think Fleck has a career at Rangers while WS is in charge. Something's not quite right with Fleck. He was talked up a few seasons ago as the future star of not only Rangers but Scottish football yet he's hardly kicked a ball. Send him out on loan to get 1st team games and bring him back in the new season and let him get stuck into it.

You imply it's a personality clash. Would hate to think that's the case. Surely WS would not be that small-minded.Wouldn't be a bad idea to go on loan. Maybe he lacks the temperament but it's very strange.

You imply it's a personality clash. Would hate to think that's the case. Surely WS would not be that small-minded.Wouldn't be a bad idea to go on loan. Maybe he lacks the temperament but it's very strange.

The guy is still only a kid maybe we just wanted a finished article too soon. Young players do sometimes take a backward step before moving forward.

I'm just flinging ideas into the hat. No one really knows what's going on at Murray Park but I hope Walter and Fleck haven't had a fall out.