Gers won't sell Miller

After apparently banking �£20million from the CL, I'd rather hear our CEO talk about incoming transfers rather than denying key players may be leaving.

Exactly, plus any player will go for the right price. In our case the price is often pittance to what others would negotiate.

Bain's comments are surprisingly detailed and candid about things which is good to see. We may not be udder pressure to sell him in January because any offer coming in for him will take in to account the fact that he could leave for free in the summer and the bottom line may be that the fee coming in will be less than what we could expect to make if we win the title with his contribution in the second half of the season.

As far as the CL money goes, i have to say I've still not got my head around how we can still owe so much to the bank after the last few years we've had both on and off the pitch.

Seriously Pete, a �£2m+ offer for Miller in January is a total pipe dream. I'll believe it's possible when the deal's done.

Barca, Real and Inter don't work in the cheap zone they will offer big money just to keep up face.;)