Completely fucked.

Really annoying me this. Like us :sneaky: a few first team players are out and the side looks very ordinary. I have faith things will get better soon but I honestly think a new manager is needed. You can't go on such a poor run at a club like Chelsea.

Sky pundits are saying tonight that they're not far off 'clicking'. I disagree, we're rank rotten. Chelsea were as good a side as anyone in the world at the start of the season, a formidable attacking force. Now it's just a mess.

As good as Ancelotti has done at Chelsea prior to this run, his later years at Milan were not great and I think he was a quite strange appointment.

The run in Europe can save Ancelotti's job, but tonight's loss takes the shine off a great start to the Champions League. He needs to get them winning more games in the EPL too though or he'll be getting punted. 9 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses isn't bad in the EPL, but it'll need to improve if they want to win it.

Im not surprised that Chelsea are struggling at all. I said they had a good fixture list in the early parts of the season and once they were really tested they will get shown up - that happened at Man City then Villa. And now results against Birmingham, Liverpool, Sunderland, Newcastle and Everton are proving that.

They sold off a few key players and have had Fat Frank (but 20 goals a season) out.

Next games are Spurs, Man Utd and Arsenal so that could break their season.

Abramovic thinks he can chop and change managers and get success, but he wants it in the style Arsenal play.

As Gribz said, Chelsea had an easy start to the season. Once they came up against decent opposition they lost (Man City).

I love seeing Chelsea struggle, absolutely love it.

The next month should be good in the EPL as the top 3 play each other.