I thought the big man was excellent tonight,again!!, the guy has to be given credit for his attitude and performance tonight and also at Old Trafford,and big Davie Weir strolled the game despite a lot of people thinking he is passed it,well done to our centre backs tonight as I was worried about the absent Bougherra.

forgot to mention young Hutton who I thought played really well and is one for the future,take a bow Mr Hutton

Edited by ian1964

I thought the big man was excellent tonight,again!!, the guy has to be given credit for his attitude and performance tonight and also at Old Trafford,and big Davie Weir strolled the game despite a lot of people thinking he is passed it,well done to our centre backs tonight as I was worried about the absent Bougherra.

I agree to a point but sitting with 8 men in your own penalty box makes defending a lot easier. When he has to defend a whole half is the time to judge him as a good defender.

Broadfoot did play well but he caused my heart to skip a beat on a couple of occasions by trying to beat a Man Utd player is our 18 yard box and trying to play a Hollywood ball in our own box again.

All in all though, he played well as did the whole defence.

I thought he had a great game and he's looking much more composed these days. A few times you could see he was looking for a more difficult than normal pass and I just thought "noooo!" but each time he'd pick out his man. Given his attitude off the park as well, maybe its time for Smith to use him more often.