Ref committee to investigate

I'd like to see WS demanding that the Rangers players do not argue with the refs' decisions,appeal for every ball yes,but walk away when any decision is given. I also think every manager of every team should do the same,because of the BHEASTS paranoia the whole of Europe is looking at the SPL and laughing. Every manager of every team can do a lot more to ease the pressure the match officials are under by coaching/demanding that their players show more respect to the match officials,IMO.

The officials do seem to be getting worse,but if I really believed that refs and assistant refs were cheating I'd turn my back on the game as there would be no point turning up watching.There is a big difference between being a poor standard of referee and cheating. It really is getting way too OTT with the disecting of every incident/issue,thanks to the BHEASTS continual inTIMidation of the SFA and their match officials.