PSV 10-0 Feyenoord

Aren't Feyenoord a good team anymore?

Sounds like they're not.

They have been horrible since they were chucked out of the UEFA Cup a few years back possibly 3 years ago.

The keeper for s fair few just didn't bother trying and was all over the place in a few other.

They have been horrible since they were chucked out of the UEFA Cup a few years back possibly 3 years ago.

The keeper for s fair few just didn't bother trying and was all over the place in a few other.

Do you think some of the Feyenoord players did a John Higgins and accepted a bribe?

I only seen the highlights as the 1st half was at the same time as the OF 2nd half. I had to work on my car after the game so i didn't see the second half.

Feynoord are financially in a worse position than us owing an estimated 50mill euro's. They have gone down the road we thought we might have to in promoting youth players to the first team. They are lying 15th(on the same points as 16th) in the league and have to play No. 17 next week. They seemingly have a fantastic youth team that are just not quite ripe enough for the first team and they are trying to bridge the gap until the they can bring these players forward. They simply have no money to buy. They went down 2-0 and down to 10 men. After the break they just seemed to cave in. I will also say some of the PSV goals were superb from the Brazilian Jonathan Reis. He is totally electric. PSV have helped him through a drugs and drink problem and their patience is now paying off.

Highlights:

I don't know if you can watch this as i can't watch British highlights but i will post it anyway.

http://www.eredivisie.nl/video/autoplay/31075/samenvatting_psv-feyenoord.html

I only seen the highlights as the 1st half was at the same time as the OF 2nd half. I had to work on my car after the game so i didn't see the second half.

Feynoord are financially in a worse position than us owing an estimated 50mill euro's. They have gone down the road we thought we might have to in promoting youth players to the first team. They are lying 15th(on the same points as 16th) in the league and have to play No. 17 next week. They seemingly have a fantastic youth team that are just not quite ripe enough for the first team and they are trying to bridge the gap until the they can bring these players forward. They simply have no money to buy. They went down 2-0 and down to 10 men. After the break they just seemed to cave in. I will also say some of the PSV goals were superb from the Brazilian Jonathan Reis. He is totally electric. PSV have helped him through a drugs and drink problem and their patience is now paying off.

Highlights:

I don't know if you can watch this as i can't watch British highlights but i will post it anyway.

http://www.eredivisie.nl/video/autoplay/31075/samenvatting_psv-feyenoord.html

Funny thing their feeder club excelsior are sitting higher than feynoord.