Celtic 1 - 3 Rangers - Celtic shat their pants

EASY. SIMPLES.

Fucking easy. We have showed the rest of the SPL just how shit they are !! The only team in the SPL that looks invincible...... is RANGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, even 1-0 down at half time I was not worried by them at all. We werent playing well but still worth going in at 0-0. Going in a goal behind actually helped us because we knew we had to go chase the game.

Broadfoot.... penalty - Dont care what anyone says and, yes, he looked for it - but it WAS a penalty !!

EASY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they'll mention the penalty incident, but if they're going to mention that, then they have to also acknowledge the fact they were lucky not to finish with 9 men on the park.

Exactly Stokes and Samarse were lucky not to be shown straight reds

Samaras for sure should have been sent off, he had a few bookable offences, the knee into McGregors head was clear and Davie Provan said he doesnt know what he is thinking.

It is the most unrecognisable Celtic team Ive seen, couldnt name at least 8 of them and their play reflects it. How they have won 8 games shows how poor the rest of the league is.

We are miles ahead of them. Imagine Jelavic was playing today, it would have been even more convincing.

Wasn't fussed being down at half time. Celtic are so, so poor. I bloody missed a ticket because I don't have a phone, so, so, so gutted, but it's hard to be sad on days like these. The sky is blue, all is well with the world. Winning - it's the Rangers Way!

Was sitting at the traffic lights on cumbernauld road and noticed a fleet of blue lights coming towards me, it was the rangers coach with wee durrant sitting at the front with the worlds biggest smile, traffic moved forward a little and then i glanced to my right and loovens was sitting door to door with me in his car and his face was a picture :):):)

Apart from 3 or 4 corners in the space of a couple of minutes, Celtic did not threaten us. McGregor had a couple of FKs to save from Ki (or whoever he is) and although he had to pull of saves for them, I expected McGregor to save them, especially with the form he's in.

He had a save from Ledley to make near the end but yet again, I'd expect him to save that. Other than that, I'm scratching my head trying to remember any other saves.

I missed the 1st 15 minutes but from what I saw of the last half an hour of the 1st half, we didn't really create much but were unlucky to go in 1 down at HT. We cruised through the 2nd half and got what our overall performance deserved.

It was funny, I was working at the game and was in with the Celtic fans and never heard anyone complain about the penalty decision. No doubt the messageboards and phone-ins will be red hot with complaints though.

Chuffed with the 3 points and was hilarious seeing their faces as the 2nd and 3rd went in. I had to bite my lip (dead hard) as I turned to face the crowd seconds after Miller scored his 1st. What a goal!

Fingers crossed we can cement todays win with a win next week.

The atmosphere was electric throughout and the Bears were in fine voice.

That's the 1st time I've been at Celtic Park for a Rangers Celtic game and we've won. My luck has FINALLY turned!

A special mention to Kyle Lafferty. Could he possibly be turning the corner? I felt his performance today good.

Edited by Gazza_8