Everton v Liverpool

No surprise there with the result really. Still loads of time to turn it around obviously, but i can see every other team around them have a right go at them when they're down.

One thing i was thinking is that Tim Howard is rarely mentioned as one of Ferguson's mistakes, but the guy has gone from strength to strength for both club and country since he left OT, while man yoo still struggle to find a long term replacement for Van Der Sar.

Worst Liverpool team Ive seen. Poor individuals, no fight, no passion.

Hodgson is a good manager but its a case of wrong club and wrong time for him. Alan Curbishley made a good point on TV yesterday, he said Hodgson hasnt had a chance to get his team on the training ground and put his methods across because they have been playing weekends and midweeks since he joined. But Hodgson doesnt have the fire and passion for Liverpool IMO.

Martin O Neill would be the guy to lift Liverpool.

There looks no fight in that Liverpool team. It's a long season ahead for them and I can't see them improving anytime soon. It's not like they're missing any big players, that I can think of.

They've only got 2 and a half big players - Gerrard (off form), Torres (off form), and Cole (off form).

Love it!

Liverpool have a good squad (Johnson, Cole, Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt, Mascherano) but the deterioration of the Rafa regime has been left to rot and Hodgson, a very good manager, is simply in the wrong job.