Jambos hate Naismith (apart from that time they were linked with signing him obviously) and were on his back all game. I don't think his celebrations were too inflammatory considering the abuse he'd taken?

But then this is Hearts who believe the whole world is out to get them in a massive conspiracy theory designed to stop them ever beating Rangers or Celtic. Or Motherwell. Or Falkirk......

His celebration on Saturday was just about the same as his celebration against the Turks. It was a last minute goal, in a game where we deserved to win. Naismith just got over-excited and got caught up in the moment. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

In a few years time, once you score you'll have to run back to your own half shaking your team-mates hands as you go. It's becoming ridiculous now. If Naismiths celebration is to be reviewed then surely the Hearts fans have to be looked at to for firing missiles at him.

I did laugh at the assistant referees name though. :D

Edited by Gazza_8

I've now read the report.

"Hearts believe Steven Naismith's goal celebrations will feature in the report of the match referee and so limit their inevitable punishment from the Scottish Football Association."

So did the ref book Naismith?

I've now read the report.

"Hearts believe Steven Naismith's goal celebrations will feature in the report of the match referee and so limit their inevitable punishment from the Scottish Football Association."

So did the ref book Naismith?

The piece is penned by Ewan Murray, a self confessed Jambo. Fair enough, a journo supporting his team, attempting to accrue as much mitigation as possible to save Hearts from further deserving discipline?

However, we know Ewan Murray from these past several years to be 'a Rangers Hater'. The Discredited Journalist, Graham Spiers instructed Ewan in the Spartan form of youth training. When we played Sporting Club of Portugal in Lisbon, I was sitting in an avenue cafe with the wife, enjoying an afternoon's repast. Both Spiers and Murray strolled past in the dappled sunshine, replete in cream chinos and pastel shaded shirts. Heads were thrown back, laughter errupted from Murray, as Spiers pointed to something in a Chemist's window. It was Spring, it was carefree, the Fado drifted on the seaborne breeze .............................

Ewan Murray is Graham's darling catamite.

Ignore the cnut.

was in morroco this weekend and missed what happened. what did he actually do for his celebration?

Ran towards the corner flag of the away stand and the Main Stand waving his hands like he did when he scored against the Turks and like Arteta did when he scored that penalty against Dunfermline. Once Naismith got to the corner flag he cupped his ear with his left hand while Lafferty did the old sssssssshhhhhhh thing.

Naismith winner and celebration

Edited by Gazza_8