Federico Insua

Guest christophski

I thought he was the Insua boy who played for Liverpool. He was class last night as was the wee number 10. He could whip in a great ball.

S_A, what happens when Messi is on the losing side, does that make players who won their repsective games better than him?

I thought he was the Insua boy who played for Liverpool. He was class last night as was the wee number 10. He could whip in a great ball.

I thought I recognised him too, but wasn't sure where from. I'm guessing there's a more famous Insua out there!

I thought he showed great drive and skill as well as a decent final product. Pretty much from the minute he came on he looked good, while a few of their other players seemed to come in to the game as we tired.

S_A, what happens when Messi is on the losing side, does that make players who won their repsective games better than him?

Clearly lot. The reason I entered the thread was to challenge gisa's ridiculous point that Smith wouldn't play attacking players. Yet he played Naismith who scored the winning goal. Making gisa's predictable moaning null and void. It was a daft comment. Trying to say Insua was better than Naismith was neither here nor there and I shouldn't have allowed myself to be dragged off the point I was arguing. Which player was better is irrelevant.

I thought I recognised him too, but wasn't sure where from. I'm guessing there's a more famous Insua out there!

I thought he showed great drive and skill as well as a decent final product. Pretty much from the minute he came on he looked good, while a few of their other players seemed to come in to the game as we tired.

Emiliano Insua is the Liverpool one, now ex Liverpool.

It's pretty difficult to put out any side that doesn't have at least a couple of 'attacking players'. It worked last night but it's also the first 3 points in the CL for 3 years...

Smith got it right last night but countlessly in the CL he hasn't got it right, particularly in his first stint outwith 92/93. Try to look at the bigger picture and not just 'Oor Watties awshum cuz he won and ranjurz are tha besht'.

BTW - where on earth did you hear they were the 5th biggest spenders in Europe?

Edited by Totti