Middlesbrough

Guest christophski

Id be surprised if Strachan is still Boro manager this time next week. Yet whoever replaces him has a poor SPL XI to inherit. His signings have been terrible, there isnt 1 former SPL player id say was a good player and I inclulde Kevin Thomson in that - he is one I didnt rate much at ibrox. I always thought Scott Brown was the better player between KT and him, but he went to the wrong club and has went downhill since.

I'd say Chesney has 2 matches.

Boyd obviously picked the wrong club and he will have to live by it, although he didn't sign a hugely long term contract but he will be 28/29 when his contract is up. I bet he is cursing his luck shame it hasn't really worked out for him and Thomson but I didn't really want 'Boro to go up.

I've never liked Boro, no real reason behind it, so I would like to see them go down. Strachan is an arrogant cock so when he gets sacked I shall point and laugh, though it's a shame as I do like to see Scottish players do well. Except Gary Caldwell.