did le guen get the line up wrong

It's easy to say after the event mate. I thought it was baffling to play Boyd, but leave Prso out. Boydy is a fantastic goalscorer, but he isn't the greatest at holding the ball up, Prso might have doen better. I don't rate Sionko and so definitely would have played Burke before him. To play Clement PLG probably would had to have dropped Hemdani, who I think has been one of our best performers so far this season, so I thought leaving Jeremy out was fair enough. If the team that started had went out and won 2 or 3 nothing, we would have been saying what a great team selection etc

It's easy to say after the event mate. I thought it was baffling to play Boyd, but leave Prso out. Boydy is a fantastic goalscorer, but he isn't the greatest at holding the ball up, Prso might have doen better. I don't rate Sionko and so definitely would have played Burke before him. To play Clement PLG probably would had to have dropped Hemdani, who I think has been one of our best performers so far this season, so I thought leaving Jeremy out was fair enough. If the team that started had went out and won 2 or 3 nothing, we would have been saying what a great team selection etc

agree with you there

sionko has only played a good 45mins for us (1st half against well)

prso if he played would hold up the ball and create more space

PLG it trying to use his squad ..... We dont IMO have a good enough squad to be swaping players.

Del.

Spot on Del.

It is a better squad last year IMO but still not good enough to be dropping the 3 players he did.

But all is not lost, this is a BIG month for us and we will need the SQUAD we have so to get a draw and make ourselves clear favourites in the ie whilst resting players for the away games ahead isnt too bad

Sionko at this moment is looking like a bigger flop than Emerson was. He just does not look the part. I think in this day and age you have to rest players as the game has become so athletic. I think we completely underrated this team and Le Guen was looking ahead to sunday and the game against the tims. In saying that he brought in Fergie, Buffel and Sionko surely you would not think that would have such a negative effect.

Agree with some of that Pete, I dont think for a second that PLG would have played that team if he thought for a second they wouldnt have been strong enough to beat Molde.

Maybe some is looking ahead and utilising the squad, but Im sure he believed we would win and wanted a goal.

Agree with some of that Pete, I dont think for a second that PLG would have played that team if he thought for a second they wouldnt have been strong enough to beat Molde.

Maybe some is looking ahead and utilising the squad, but Im sure he believed we would win and wanted a goal.

I don't think i said PLG was putting the game at risk,i think he felt that with Fergie Buffel and Sionko we would still be strong enough to beat Molde. I felt Buffel did okay but Sionko and Fergie just don't look up to playing in top class football at this moment. There are no small teams in Europe but we are paying these players 10.000-25.000 pound a week and Molde maybe 2.000 euro's a week surely that price should tell in class.